MacGyver Season 1-7 (Complete)
Starring: Richard Dean Anderson, Dana Elcar
Country: United States
No. of seasons: 7
No. of episodes: 139 | 2 films
MacGyver is an enigmatic loner who often finds himself working for an organization called the Phoenix Foundation, the government, or a friend in need. He encounters all types of dangers and escapes from them not with weapons, but with his ability to create gadgets out of everyday objects. His enemies range from militant drug lords and dictators to racist store owners. No matter what he's up against, MacGyver can always defeat his foes with his cunning and his skill.
Season 1 (1985–1986) : 22 episodes
Season 2 (1986–1987) : 22 episodes
Season 3 (1987–1988) : 20 episodes
Season 4 (1988–1989) : 19 episodes
Season 5 (1989–1990) : 21 episodes
Season 6 (1990–1991) : 21 episodes
Season 7 (1991–1992) : 14 episodes
1994 Lost Treasure of Atlantis
1994 Trail to Doomsday
~ 13 DVD [AVI Data]-DVDRip
Total size: 48.2 GB
MacGyver Season 1-7 (Complete)
Pretty Little Liars (2010)
Directed by: Norman Buckley
Writers: I. Marlene King, Sara Shepard, Joseph Dougherty, Oliver Goldstick
Cast (first 10): Troian Avery Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Holly Marie Combs, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Bianca Lawson, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe, Shay Mitchell, Tammin Sursok
New show from ABC Family. Pretty Little Liars follows four estranged best friends who are reunited one year after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous A who knows all their secrets.
E01: Pilot – Amber who, unlike Will, is excited about the possibilities that Camp Victory offers her, soon learns that things will be very different for her when she finds herself a part of the “popular” group – which is completely new territory for her. When she attracts the attention of Ian, one of her fellow campers – much to the dismay of Will — it plants the seed for a romantic rivalry between the two girls.
E02: The Jenna Thing – The circumstances surrounding Alison’s disappearance continue to haunt Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna, as questions arise about the night she went missing. To complicate matters, Jenna’s return to Rosewood makes the girls face an unpleasant past and an incident that sealed their friendship forever. Can the girls face what has taken place in their past, especially since “A” won’t let them forget?.
Meanwhile temptation is everywhere they look, as Aria tries her hardest to stay away from Ezra and Spencer won’t shy away from her sister’s fiance.
E03: To Kill a Mocking Girl – The girls try to pay tribute to Alison’s memory, but they are still being faced with unresolved issues. Aria has an unpleasant encounter with her father’s former mistress, and Spencer must face a vengeful Melissa, while Hanna is trying desperately to get her boyfriend to forget the ‘old Hanna’.
But with “A” taunting them every step of the way, the girls will find that leaving the past behind is much harder than they first thought.
E04: Can You Hear Me Now? – Tired of being harassed by “A,” the girls decide to put a stop to the anonymous emails and text messages by blocking all unknown users. But even with the mysterious ghost no longer looming over their heads, the girls’ problems are far from over. With a surprise visit by a father, a surprise gift from a prospective paramour, getting some unwanted advice and an undeserved scholarly accolade, the girls’ lives continue to get more complicated by the day. And after dealing with all of that, did the Pretty Little Liars really think they could keep “A” away forever?
E05: Reality Bites Me – Trying to ignore “A” backfired for the girls, and now they must pay the penalty. Whether it’s a family in crisis, parental praise for an undeserved honor looming over their heads or wearing totally unfashionable scrubs while working off a debt – the girls must deal with it all. And on top of that, “A’s” lipstick message is still haunting them. Meanwhile the girls must also deal with typical teenage drama – the boy kind – when a new boy arrives and pushes the status quo, a secret love is tested, a new romance blooms and an old romance is floating in the grey area.
E06: There’s No Place Like Homecoming – The homecoming decorating committee is knee deep in balloons, and girls are jockeying for position to be the queen, while four friends from Rosewood just try to stay afloat. Dealing with heartbreak, a boyfriend’s virginity pledge and a vengeful sister all take a backseat when one girl makes a shocking homecoming date choice that puts her in a possibly sticky situation. Will the girls be able to protect one of their own, or will the evening turn out to be a night they can never forget?
E07: The Homecoming Hangover – In the aftermath of the disastrous homecoming dance, the girls try to sort out the devastation that is left behind. Parents, boyfriends (secret ones, possible ones and current ones), siblings and friends are all in flux, and if the little liars don’t act fast, the situation could go from bad to worse. And to top it off, the girls are sitting on some killer information about Toby that some people would die to get their hands on. Meanwhile, “A” isn’t the only one sending Aria text messages as tensions rise in the Montgomery household.
E08: Please Do Talk About Me When I’m Gone – The girls flashback to a moment when Alison is talking about dying at a young age.
E09: The Perfect Storm – Spencer’s boyfriend meets Mrs. Hastings.
E10: Keep Your Friends Close – A” targets the girls once again as they attend an upscale camping trip for one of their friend’s birthday party and they fear that “A” may want to crash the fun. The FBI becomes involved in Alison’s murder case because of new evidence that they have found. Also, Ashley faces difficulties because of her financial situation.
E11: Moments Later – Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer and those around them, must deal with the aftermath of what happened in Rosewood, PA one mysterious night.
E12: Salt Meets Wound – Hanna’s return home from the hospital should be a joyous event, but being stuck in a wheelchair and feeling haunted by “A” makes her return feel more like a Hitchcock nightmare than a proper homecoming. Even though the girls try to put on their best effort to support Hanna, they all have troubles they have to face as well: Spencer is still reeling from Melissa’s surprise, when an unexpected roadblock is thrown up in her relationship with Alex; Emily, on the other hand, is hoping that an introduction to Maya during a tense family meal will smooth all apprehensions her parents may have.
E13: Know Your Frenemies – Relationships are in flux in Rosewood, PA as the Liars face many obstacles. As Noel steps up his pursuit of Ezra and what he can gain from his knowledge, Aria and Ezra start to feel like there may be no way out. Emily must also deal with opposition to her love life, as her mother Pam’s perceived tolerance of Maya comes to a screeching halt. And Spencer must now handle the return of happy newlyweds Melissa and Ian, even though her suspicions of Ian’s ties to Alison grow. But with the other girls’ support and unexpected help form an unlikely source, the future for the Liars doesn’t look so hopeless. Meanwhile, “A” has Hanna jumping through old habit hoops with regard to the stolen money. Will Hanna fall back into her old ways, or does she have the will power to stand up to “A” and her games?
E14: Careful What U Wish 4 – As the school gets ready for the dance-a-thon, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have more on their minds than raising money for the school trip to Washington, DC. Hanna is having a hard time finding a job to help her family’s financial situation, but when “A” has a job for her, will Hanna be able to refuse? Emily can only think of Maya and is desperate to speak to her — so much so that she enlists the help of Caleb, the new bad boy in the school. And as an important piece of property goes missing, Spencer finds being in close quarters with her new brother-in-law, Ian, more difficult than ever. Meanwhile, Aria’s former babysitter, Simone, comes back to town for a surprise visit. But what should be a happy reunion quickly becomes a nightmare for Aria when Simone sets her sights on Ezra.
E15: If At First You Don’t Suceed, Lie, Lie Again – The girls try to resume a sense of normalcy in their lives, but even the simple tasks of dating and extra-circular activities meet with strife. Emily must deal with a jealous teammate who is threatened by Emily’s return to the pool, as Aria and Ezra plan their first date out in the open. And Hanna is still stuck playing “A’s” game, but the next hurdle might just have complications for another Liar. With “A” pulling the strings and making matters worse, will the girls be able to weather the storm and lie their way out of it, or will they have to face the ugly truths? Meanwhile, Spencer turns to Ali’s brother, Jason, for information about the night they believe Alison died, only to have to face part of her unpleasant past with Ali.
E16: Je Suis une Amie – A crucial swim meet for the Rosewood Sharks is the setting for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer to experience a lot of turmoil. Emily and Paige (Lindsey Shaw) go for round two, as they are pitted against each other to compete for the anchor leg of the big race. And Caleb calls in his favor with a guilty Hanna as she tries to deter Aria from asking too many questions about Ella’s ticket to the museum opening. As secrets start to be revealed and antagonists become less threatening, will this become a game changer for the girls? Meanwhile, Spencer takes on the task of tutoring a fellow student to try and get some answers.
E17: The New Normal – What happens to one liar when parent-teacher conferences come around and her father sits face to face with the love of her life? What about when another one reaches out to a tarnished innocent, when no one else will? And what about the liar who is taken by surprise by an unpleasant person? And don’t forget about the last liar who is getting way too comfortable with someone she might not want to trust. Whatever it is, “A” is sure to have something to say about it. It’s now just another normal day in Rosewood, PA for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer.
E18: The Badass Seed – As their doubts, fears and suspicions grow, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer start to wonder what the true face of evil looks like. Is it the girl who holds a grudge and will do anything to keep her loved ones near? Is it the new brother-in-law who might have a darker side beneath the surface? Or is it an unknown stranger who is playing puppet master with four girls’ lives? Only time will tell who the Bad Seed is. Meanwhile, Aria sees the school play as an opportunity to get closer to Ezra. But will her plan backfire and put her relationship in jeopardy?.
E19: A Person of Interest – After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf. But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game “A” is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about “A,” or are some secrets better left unspoken? Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart.
E20: Someone to Watch Over Me – As the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren’t the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
E21: Monsters in the End – Everyone has something to hide – whether it be a secret romance, who they really are and what their true intentions are. For Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, keeping things hidden is second nature, but having to live with those secrets can become a big burden. How long can Aria be with someone when they can’t go out in public? Is it a true friendship when Spencer and Toby aren’t able to be seen together? How truthful can Emily be when she can’t be honest about whom she wants to be with? And how can Hanna move on when she secretly still wants to be with the one who broke her heart? With someone like “A” out there to watch their every move, four Liars may not have to worry about keeping things hidden for too much longer. Meanwhile, Rosewood police officer Garrett Reynolds is keeping his promise to keep a close eye on the girls – much closer than they realize.
E22: For Whom the Bell Tolls - Now that Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are in possession of the information that Alison left them, the girls decide that it’s time to finally put an end to “A” and the mystery surrounding their friend. But without certain proof that their hunch is right, how can the girls catch “A” in his/her own game? And with little more than a video and hazy memories of the night that Alison disappeared, the Liars may have to turn to an unlikely source of information to help them put a stop to “A” once and for all – or so they think.
Bones Season 6 (2010)
E01 - The Mastodon in the Room
E02 - The Couple in the Cave
E03 - The Maggots in the Meathead
E04 - The Body and the Bounty
E05 - The Bones That Weren’t
E06 - The Shallow in the Deep
E07 - The Babe in the Bar
E08 - The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck
E09 - The Doctor in the Photo
E10 - The Body in the Bag
E11 - The Bullet In The Brain
E12 - The Sin in the Sisterhood
E13 - The Daredevil in the Mold
E14 - The Bikini in the Soup
E15 - The Killer in the Crosshairs
E16 - The Blackout in the Blizzard
E17 - The Feet on the Beach
E18 - The Truth in the Myth
E19 - The Finder
E20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
E21 - The Signs in the Silence
E22 - The Hole in the Heart
E23 - The Change In The Game
E01: The Mastodon in the Room
– The team helps Cam solve the case of an unidentified boy; after making personal discoveries, the members of the team realize they belong in Washington, D.C.
E02: The Couple in the Cave
– When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner’s AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth’s girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley, makes a surprise visit.
E03: The Maggots in the Meathead
– When Booth and Brennan are called to investigate decomposed remains found at the Jersey Shore, the team IDs the victim as Richie “The V” Genaro, a 23-year-old who partied the night before at a popular nightclub. Booth and Brennan question Genaro’s peers and the club bouncer, and Brennan surprisingly proves her pop culture savvy and anthropological expertise after watching what she believes to be a documentary on the inhabitants of the Jersey Shore, but was in actuality a reality show set there. Meanwhile, at the lab, the team grows fond of Booth’s girlfriend, Hannah, and Angela tries to keep her pregnancy a secret
E04: The Body and the Bounty
– After a skull and decomposing hands are found in a dumpster, the team must not only solve the crime but also search for the rest of the victim’s remains. Identified as Ray Raminsky, the victim turns out to be a bounty hunter in search of Charles Braverman, a man indicted for the murder of a co-worker. Meanwhile, Brennan is asked by Professor Bunsen Jude “The Science Dude” if he can shoot an episode of his children’s show from The Jeffersonian Lab with Brennan as his special guest. Brennan initially turns him down, but is surprised when he makes her a deal she can’t refuse.
E05: The Bones That Weren’t
– After the skull of a promising young dancer is found lodged in concrete at a construction site, the team must first figure out what happened to the victim’s skeletal structure. After learning the victim quit ballet to pursue hip hop, Booth and Brennan uncover another layer of evidence that points them to a suspect who had a secret relationship with the victim. Meanwhile, when Hannah is put on assignment in a dodgy part of town, her safety is jeopardized and her life is put in critical danger.
E06: The Shallow in the Deep
– The past and present collide when human remains from a 150-year-old slave ship, the Amelia Rose, surface. The team is tasked to give the deceased a proper burial but make an unforeseen discovery linked to a recent murder. In the course of the investigation, Booth and Brennan are led to a different kind of ship, a “Cougar” cruise, where they learn their victim was seen moments before his death. Meanwhile, Sweets struggles to maintain a casual relationship with Daisy, and Cam discovers a surprising and emotional connection to the Amelia Rose.
E07: The Babe in the Bar
– When human remains are discovered in the world’s largest chocolate bar, a “sweet” event for a candymaker quickly turns bitter. As eccentric chocolate factory owner Jimmy Walpert deals with the tragedy, the team soon discovers that the victim was a mysterious character whose past is full of secrets, lies and love affairs. Meanwhile, Cam struggles with her daughter’s decision to attend a university that fails to meet her high standards, and Hodgins asks Angela to arrange a party to announce her not-so-secret pregnancy.
E08: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck
– Booth and Brennan’s next case leads them to a crime scene where a human carcass has literally melted into the dashboard of a charred truck. As the team investigates the case, they discover a gunshot wound in the victim, but learn that neither the fire nor the bullet was the cause of the victim’s death. Additional clues lead them to a local high school where the victim’s wife is a teacher. As a student-teacher relationship begins to surface and a pattern takes shape in the lab, the team is able to track down the murder weapon and solve the crime. Meanwhile, Sweets resists the temptation of allowing his feelings for Daisy to interfere with helping her pass a government psychological evaluation, and Hannah attempts to break the ice and warm up to Booth’s son Parker.
E09: The Doctor in the Photo
– Brennan gets a glimpse into her own life when the body of a brilliant and career-driven surgeon is found in a rough neighborhood with multiple fractures in her skull and no indication as to how or why she was there. While the team investigates the case objectively, Brennan struggles to separate her own life from the victim’s as she perceives many parallels between them the more she learns about the victim’s past. Meanwhile, evidence found at the crime scene brings the team closer to solving the case, but it’s Brennan’s unique perspective that propels her to retrace the final events of the victim’s life.
E10: The Body in the Bag
– An unidentifiable body is discovered in the shower of an upscale home belonging to a young female socialite. With the help of nosey bones expert and Jeffersonian “squint” Clark Edison, skeletal reconstruction and evidence in the drain reveal that the victim was a young girl employed by a counterfeit handbag distributor. The team learns that the victim supplied counterfeit purses to her socialite acquaintance, and after interrogating the self-centered socialite and sifting through footage on a hidden camera, they discover evidence linking them to the murderer. Meanwhile, Angela and Hodgins discuss their future home and where they want to raise a family, and Booth opens up to Hannah about Brennan’s feelings for him.
E11: The Bullet In The Brain
– The city anxiously anticipates the arrival of Heather Taffet, more notoriously known as “The Gravedigger,” for her final appeal after being sentenced to death for a kidnap-murder and a series of similar coldblooded crimes. But when a bullet targeted at The Gravedigger is fired from a distance and hits her, the Jeffersonian team is tasked to piece together the sniper’s precise location as well as identify the suspect and his motives. With the help of probing investigator Caroline Julian, Booth and Brennan put together a list of likely suspects, but the evidence and the remarkable skill needed to pull off the crime leads the team to believe that the crime was an inside, professional job, leaving Brennan’s father Max and even Booth as plausible suspects. Meanwhile, Sweets attempts to put on a brave face after being caught in the firestorm just moments following a chilly encounter with The Gravedigger.
E12: The Sin in the Sisterhood
– A body disguised as a scarecrow is found with a bullet wound in a remote cornfield, and the team is forced to work against the clock to avoid a storm and potential complications that would affect the evidence. Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim’s three wives, who are also sisters, and learn that jealousy between the sisters and their desire for their husband’s attention had caused a major rift in the family. Booth and Brennan also question one relative who disapproved of the victim’s polygamy. Meanwhile, Cam loses confidence in her relationship with her on-call doctor boyfriend, but they both realize they need to make their relationship a priority.
E13: The Daredevil in the Mold
– A BMX rider’s remains are discovered on the roof of a warehouse after a failed bike stunt. While Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim’s fellow riders, Hodgins and newly mellowed “squint” Fisher identify the numerous fractures in the victim’s skeletal structure, and Angela recreates the series of events that led to the fatal accident. Meanwhile, Sweets turns to Booth for advice about his relationship with Daisy, and Booth makes a decision about his relationship with Hannah.
E14: The Bikini in the Soup
– The liquefied remains of a wedding planner are found in her home tanning bed on Valentine’s Day, and Cam pressures her team to solve the case in time so she can celebrate the holiday with her boyfriend. While the “squints” works tirelessly in the lab, Booth and Brennan interrogate a slew of possible suspects until they unlock classified files in the victim’s computer, which lead to their main suspect. Meanwhile, Booth and Brennan downplay the significance of Valentine’s Day, and Hodgins tries to plan a romantic day for Angela.
E15: The Killer in the Crosshairs
– After notoriously murdering “The Gravedigger,” sniper-on-the-loose Jacob Broadsky strikes again. This time, his victim is a prior suspect who escaped the justice system. More determined than ever to catch Broadsky, Booth uses his own military training to beat the sniper at his own game.
Meanwhile, Angela’s father visits the Jeffersonian and insists on naming his unborn grandchild
E16: The Blackout in the Blizzard
– A severe blizzard causes a city-wide blackout, adding to the obstacles the team must overcome in order to solve a murder case that could be linked to a potential viral outbreak. But when Booth and Brennan find themselves trapped in an elevator during the power outage, Sweets is on hand for outside assistance, but does more than what’s asked of him when he initiates a touchy conversation about Booth and Brennan’s relationship. Meanwhile, Angela and Hodgins get worrisome news about the health of their unborn baby, and Hodgins and squint Wendell Bray get creative in the lab and put their scientific skills to use to identify the victim and the rare disease
E17: The Feet on the Beach
– Brennan teams up with a forensic podiatrist to match seven pairs of severed feet with bodies; Cam makes college plans for her daughter.
E18: The Truth in the Myth
– The remains of a mythbuster television show host are found in the wilderness appearing to have been killed by the mythic Chupacabra, a reptile-mammal hybrid creature whose existence has not been confirmed. The team soon learns that the victim traveled to the remote West Virginian area to debunk the Chupacabra myth, and they interrogate possible suspects, including a rival wilderness-channel host/cryptozoologist/pet psychic.
E19: The Finder
– The remains of a maritime museum security guard are found in the Florida Everglades after an attempt to steal an obsolete 17th century nautical chart fragment used to find treasures. In order to solve the crime, Booth seeks out Walter Sherman, a former Iraqi soldier with an uncanny gift to unearth anyone and anything. With Sherman’s help, as well as that of his colleague, Ike Latulippe, and his legal advisor, Leo Knox, the team is led to tattoo artist who points them in the direction of a tough young woman. But when the woman is found murdered with remnants of the map lodged in her remains, the team discovers centuries of history linked to the map and the suspect behind the crimes. Meanwhile, Brennan puts Sherman’s remarkable skill to the test, and Booth harbors cold feelings toward his former military comrade.
E20: The Pinocchio in the Planter
– The team identifies the remains of a successful ad man found in the grounds of a newly built community center playground. Upon inspecting the victim’s home and interrogating his former partner and employer, Booth and Brennan discover that the victim burned bridges by adopting an aggressive attitude toward honesty and was a member of a radical honesty support group.
E21: The Signs in the Silence
– The team wonders if a recent murder may have been committed by a teenage, hearing-impaired Jane Doe, who was found in the streets while covered in blood and holding a knife. Meanwhile, Angela tries to keep new details of her pregnancy a secret from Hodgins.
E22: The Hole in the Heart
– Booth puts all his energy into apprehending Jacob Broadsky (Arnold Vosloo) after an innocent victim is hit by the sniper’s bullet—that was meant for Booth.
E23: The Change In The Game
– Booth and Brennan go undercover in a bowling league in an attempt to uncover a murder where a man whose unidentifiable and gruesome remains were lodged in the pinsetter at a bowling lane. Brennan's father Max was also a part of the victim's bowling team. Meanwhile, Angela works from the hospital via webcam as she comes closer to labor. Brennan has a secret that will change her and Booth's lives forever: she is pregnant and Booth is the father of the child.
~ 2 DVD [AVI Data]
Total Size: 7.85 GB
Darkly amusing drama, inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs. Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperence Brennan, who works at the Jeffersonian Institution and writes novels as a sideline, has an uncanny ability to read clues left behind in a victim"s bones.
Bones Season 5 Episode List:
01 - Harbingers In The Fountain
02 - The Bond In The Boot
03 - The Plain In The Prodigy
04 - The Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood
05 - A Night At The Bones Museum
06 - The Tough Man In The Tender Chicken
07 - The Dwarf In The Dirt
08 - The Foot In The Foreclosure
09 - The Gamer In The Grease
10 - The Goop On The Girl
11 - The X In The File
12 - The Proof In The Pudding
13 - The Dentist In The Ditch
14 - The Devil In The Details
15 - The Bones On The Blue Line
16 - The Parts In The Sum Of The Whole
17 - The Death Of The Queen Bee
18 - The Predator In The Pool
19 - The Rocker In The Rinse Cycle
20 - The Witch In The Wardrobe
21 - The Boy With The Answer
22 - The Beginning In The End
~ 2 DVD [AVI Data] - 7.54 GB
01: Harbingers In The Fountain
– Six weeks have passed since Booth and Brennan have seen each other. During this time, Booth has been recovering from brain surgery and Brennan has been busy on a dig in Guatemala. Angela’s psychic, Avalon Harmonia, reveals that there are bodies buried under a fountain in DC, but both Booth and Brennan are skeptical when Angela tells them about it. However, when the lead pans out, Booth and Brennan find 11 bodies buried underneath a fountain. Meanwhile, Booth has to deal with side effects of his coma and brain surgery.
02: The Bond In The Boot
– Brennan and Booth look into the death of a man murdered for the contents of his briefcase. The evidence leads them to suspect that a group of secret operatives were behind the murder, and their suspicions are confirmed when remains of a CIA agent are found in the trunk of a car. When Brennan and Booth question the CIA’s Assistant Director of Intelligence, they question the man’s allegiance to the U.S. Meanwhile, the financial success of Brennan’s latest book leads to a rift between her and Booth; and when Wendell loses his scholarship, the team searches for alternate funding in order to keep their intern around.
03: The Plain In The Prodigy
– When human remains are discovered by the railroad tracks, Brennan and Booth are called to investigate. They learn the remains belong to Levi Yoder, a member of the Amish community who went missing two months before his Rumspringa. Brennan and Booth discover that Levi was a piano prodigy, and are led to believe his talent may have lead to his death. Meanwhile, Cam tries to cope with the stress of being a new parent, while Booth does his part to keep Camâ€™s stepdaughter, Michelle, in line.
04: The Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood
– When human remains are found at the site of a block party, Brennan and Booth are called in to investigate. Sweets is called in for help when the politics and scandals of the neighbors link everyone with some type of motive. Meanwhile, Booth’s son Parker tries to find him a girlfriend.
05: A Night At The Bones Museum
– Brennan and Booth are called to investigate what appears to be charred human remains on an electrical fence. The mysterious corpse is later determined to be a mummified Egyptian royal on loan to the Jeffersonian. The anthropological mystery has Brennan in a tizzy, and when the Jeffersonian curator prepping the mummy for exhibition is murdered, the team suspects foul play. Brennanâ€™s investigation of the curator sheds new light on the life of the Egyptian royal, turning their case into one of historic proportions. Meanwhile, Brennan goes on a date with Boothâ€™s supervisor and former intern, and Sweetsâ€™ girlfriend Daisy Wick returns to the Jeffersonian
06: The Tough Man In The Tender Chicken
– When the remains of a chicken farmer are found on a river bank, Booth and Brennan are called to investigate. They soon uncover that the farmer, who was also a well-known animal rights activist, was about to inherit a chicken factory, leading him to make several enemies with motive to kill him.
07: The Dwarf In The Dirt
– Booth and Brennan look into the murder of a dwarf who was once a wrestling star. Meanwhile, Booth, still dealing with the effects of his surgery, has trouble getting re-certified with the FBI to carry a weapon.
08: The Foot In The Foreclosure
– A real estate agent discovers human remains while showing a property, and the team is called in to investigate. Meanwhile, Booth’s grandfather moves in with Booth, and tags along with him while he’s working the case.
09: The Gamer In The Grease
10: The Goop On The Girl
– Booth and Brennan investigate the case of a man in a Santa Claus costume who tried to rob a bank but was blown up in the process. Meanwhile, Brennan’s father Max asks Margaret, a distant relative of Brennan’s, to spend Christmas with him and Brennan
11: The X In The File
– Booth and Brennan go to New Mexico to investigate when a body is found in the desert near Roswell. Meanwhile, a relationship between two people back at the lab is revealed
12: The Proof In The Pudding
– The Jeffersonian team is put on lockdown by a group of government agents, who insists that they determine the cause of death of a top-secret, unidentified corpse. Booth meanwhile breaks into the lab, with the help of his boss, to figure out what exactly is going on with the secret investigation
13: The Dentist In The Ditch
– A skeleton is discovered at a Civil War battleground, and Brennan and Booth are called to investigate the case. Despite the location, Brennan finds that the remains belong to Dan Pinard, a local dentist. While Booth looks into a list of suspects, Vincent the intern works to clean the bones of clay residue. Meanwhile, Booth’s brother returns with surprising news.
14: The Devil In The Details
– Brennan and Booth are called to investigate when a set of remains are found that reference a biblical text. As they dig into information about the victim, who is a former patient of Dr. Adam Copeland at Havenhurst Sanitarium, they encounter unique suspects who they have a hard time deciding whether they are good or evil. Meanwhile, intern Arastoo Vaziri talks about a secret from his past.
15: The Bones On The Blue Line
– When a subway train is thrown off the track by 60,000 gallons of flood water, a partially skeletonized body emerges out of the overflow. While Dr. Sweets, a passenger on the derailed train, copes with post traumatic stress, the rest of the team and intern Daisy Wick get to work on identifying the victim as Martin Aragon, a professional ghost writer caught up in a deadly love triangle. Meanwhile, Brennan releases her second book to great success, but has to accommodate a nosy reporter, and Sweets’ near-death experience leads him to make a drastic decision
16: The Parts In The Sum Of The Whole
– When Dr. Sweets’ book gets published, both Booth and Brennan read it and tell him about the first time they met: 6 years ago. The episode will give a new perspective on Booth and Brennan’s relationship, and will also give viewers the chance to see Zack Addy again, and Dr Saroyan as a New York Coroner.
17: The Death Of The Queen Bee
– The team’s latest case takes Brennan back to her alma mater, Burtonsville High School, where she and Booth investigate the discovery of an unidentified skull and upper torso. With Angela’s help, they identify the victim as one of Brennan’s classmates, and notice a possible connection to a second murder committed 15 years prior. Brennan and Booth go undercover as a married couple at her class reunion to interrogate a set of suspects, where even as an adult, Brennan is still predictably misunderstood and her only friend lies in a strangely dark and offbeat janitor.Meanwhile, Hodgins spills a lab secret.
18: The Predator In The Pool
– When human remains are discovered in the belly of a shark, Brennan and Booth are brought in to identify the missing person. Evidence suggesting the victim had been the prey of several fish directs the team’s investigation to The Aquarium of the Atlantic, where a guest lecturer and notorious self-help guru preaching the healing power of the ocean has gone missing. Meanwhile, both Brennan and Booth navigate their own relationship when a marine biologist shows interest in Booth
19: The Rocker In The Rinse Cycle
– When the body of a rich adventure-seeker is found in a hotel laundry machine, Booth and Brennan are led to the last place he was seen: a Rock ‘n Roll Fantasy Camp. While Brennan and Booth lead the investigation outside the lab, Hodgins, Angela and intern Arastoo use a fragment of prehistoric wooly mammoth tusk – found with the remains – and Angela’s knowledge of the music industry to connect the evidence to potential suspects. Meanwhile, Cam looks for a doctor for her daughter Michelle.
20: The Witch In The Wardrobe
21: The Boy With The Answer
- The trial of The Gravedigger — the serial killer the team finally caught last season — has arrived, and the team must work hard to find enough evidence to guarantee a conviction.
22: The Beginning In The End
– The team works to uncover clues buried under a life’s worth of possessions saved by a hoarder in order to solve the mystery of his death. Meanwhile, Angela’s father has a specific purpose for his most recent visit, and Brennan and Booth are confronted with unique opportunities.
~ 2 DVD [AVI Data] - 7.54 GB