Gossip Girl Season 4 (2010) Episode List:
Gossip Girl S04E01 - Belles de Jour
Gossip Girl S04E02 - Double Identity
Gossip Girl S04E03 - The Undergraduates
Gossip Girl S04E04 - Touch Of Eva
Gossip Girl S04E05 - Goodbye, Columbia
Gossip Girl S04E06 - Easy J
Gossip Girl S04E07 - War At The Roses
Gossip Girl S04E08 - Juliet Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
Gossip Girl S04E09 - The Witches Of Bushwick
Gossip Girl S04E10 - Gaslit
Gossip Girl S04E11 - The Townie
Gossip Girl S04E12 - The Kids Are Not All Right
Gossip Girl S04E13 - Damien Darko
Gossip Girl S04E14 - Panic Roommate
Gossip Girl S04E15 - It Girl Happened One Night
Gossip Girl S04E16 - While You Weren't Sleeping
Gossip Girl S04E17 - Empire Of The Son
Gossip Girl S04E18 - The Kids Stay in the Picture
Gossip Girl S04E19 - Petty in Pink
Gossip Girl S04E20 - The Princesses and the Frog
Gossip Girl S04E21 - Shattered Bass
Gossip Girl S04E22 - The Wrong Goodbye
Gossip Girl (TV series) at Wikipedia
Gossip Girl (season 4) at Wikipedia
E01: Belles de Jour
– Blair has spent a fabulous summer in Paris without realizing her former love, Chuck Bass, has been shot. As much as Blair tries to distract herself from the pain Chuck caused her, his mysterious appearance in Paris with a beautiful new woman will force both of them to face what happened. Meanwhile, a newly single Serena has been enjoying a Parisian summer of love with boys, Blair and Balenciaga as she tries to avoid the inevitable decision about which of her two long-time beaus, Dan or Nate , she should return to. Back on the Upper East Side, Nate meets an intriguing girl, Juliet, who helps him realize that his summer of sexual conquests with the help of Chuck’s little black book was his way of avoiding his unresolved feelings for Serena. Meanwhile, Dan’s baby mama drama continues with Georgina. Finally, the van der Woodsen apartment is buzzing with activity as the “Fashion’s Night Out” event is planned.
E02: Double Identity
– Living out a real-life fairytale in Paris, Blair (Leighton Meester) is pursued by a handsome young man, Louis (guest star Hugo Becker), who she suspects is a member of Monaco’s royal family. A very concerned Lily (Kelly Rutherford) asks Serena (Blake Lively) to help her find Chuck (Ed Westwick), who hasn’t been heard from or seen in months. Meanwhile, Chuck Bass is as we’ve never seen him before, adjusting to a fresh start in Paris with a mysterious new woman.
E03: The Undergraduates
– On her first day at Columbia, Blair attempts to gain membership into an ultra-exclusive social club, Hamilton House, but she’s in for a few big surprises. Serena begins to suspect that Juliet is intentionally sabotaging Serena’s life and that it may have something to do with Nate. Rufus is worried about Dan and decides to take matters into his own hands.
E04: Touch of Eva
– Nate decides to confront Juliet when he thinks she is keeping a secret from him; Blair tries to undermine Chuck’s newfound happiness; Dan is torn between his feelings for Serena and Vanessa.
E05: Goodbye, Columbia
– An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia’s new students, Serena. On her path to greatness, Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha, who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha’s assistant.
E06: Easy J
– Although Blair made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn, which could be a game changer for her future. Meanwhile, Serena discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin, that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good.
E07: War At The Roses
– Blair is caught off-guard – and not in a good way – by a surprise guest at her birthday party. Having had enough of Chuck and Blair’s games, Serena and Nate decide to plan an intervention.
E08: Juliet Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
– Chuck and Blair decide it’s in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games.
E09: The Witches of Bushwick
– Chuck hosts a “Saints and Sinners” masquerade party at the Empire Hotel. At the party, Dan and Nate don’t know what to make of Serena’s strange behavior and mixed messages.
– Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan, Jenny and Eric find themselves faced with a crisis when a member of one of their families is hospitalized. Meanwhile, Nate attempts to help his parents, The Captain and Anne, put their complicated past behind them and reconcile.
E11: The Townie
– Blair and Dan join forces to track down an MIA Juliet. Chuck begins to suspect Lily isn’t telling him the full truth.
E12: The Kids Are Not All Right
– A former associate of Chuck’s father, Russell Thorpe – along with his daughter Raina – returns to Manhattan with some unfinished business for our Upper East Siders. Serena and Chuck join forces against Lily. Blair realizes that her mother, Eleanor, may be her key to becoming a future CEO. Nate worries that his father, The Captain, is having a little too much fun and not taking his parole seriously.
E13: Damien Darko
– Blair is ecstatic to land an internship at W Magazine, but the thrill quickly fades when she finds out that Dan has secured one of the coveted positions as well. Chuck may have finally met his match with Russell Thorpe – and his daughter Raina – back on the Upper East Side. Nate receives alarming news about his father’s business prospects.
E14: Panic Roommate
– Blair enlists Nate’s help to win over her high-strung boss, Epperly, at W Magazine. Damien stirs up more drama on the Upper East Side. Chuck finds himself torn between business and pleasure. Florence and the Machine performs an acoustic version of “Cosmic Love”.
E15: It-Girl Happened One Night
– With Russell Thorpe poised for a takeover attempt of Bass Industries, Chuck makes one last-ditch effort to save his family’s company. Blair is given a challenging assignment at W Magazine with the promise of a possible promotion. Serena struggles with her feelings for Ben.
E16: While You Weren’t Sleeping
– It wouldn’t be a proper Upper East Side party without some major Gossip Girl drama, and for Eric’s 18th birthday celebration there is plenty to go around. Blair decides to speed up the time table on her career path to becoming a powerful woman, but ultimately stretches herself too thin. Serena is forced to choose between her family and Ben. Chuck and Lily’s relationship remains icy in the aftermath of Lily’s betrayal.
E17: Empire Of The Son
– Ben’s mother comes to town, forcing issues to the surface between Ben and Serena. Russell Thorpe is determined to destroy Chuck’s family legacy, but he risks alienating his daughter, Raina, in the process.
E18: The Kids Stay in the Picture
– As Lily awaits the consequences of her decision, William van der Woodsen, CeCe and Lily’s sister, Carol, come into town to support her and be part of a Taschen photo shoot on “modern royalty” in which the Rhodes family is participating. Unbeknownst to Carol, who has always chosen to keep her daughter Charlie far away from the Upper East Side, Charlie has followed her to New York to meet Serena and the rest of the family. Blair has an epiphany about her future, and grapples with the knowledge of whom she’s destined to be with.
E19: Petty in Pink
– Serena enlists Charlie to go undercover Gossip Girl-style to determine why Dan and Blair are spending so much time together, and what role an unexpected visitor is playing in their lives. With Nate’s help, Raina decides to go on a search for her long-lost mother.
E20: The Princesses and the Frog
– Blair gets a shot at happiness—until Serena threatens to shoot it down by bringing up the past. Meanwhile, a questionable friendship develops between Charlie and Vanessa; and as Nate’s romance with Raina grows, he struggles to keep a secret for Chuck.
E21: Shattered Bass
– Uncle Jack returns to town and causes problems for Chuck, as well as those in Chuck’s inner circle. Meanwhile, Blair feels conflicted about her many suitors; and Charlie’s newfound comfort with the Upper East Side is shaken at a charity event.
E22: The Wrong Goodbye
– Season four wraps up with an explosive finale, including the return of Georgina Sparks and Constance Billard mean girls Kati and Is, a cameo by “Gossip Girl” author Cecily von Ziegesar, a performance by Airborne Toxic Event and, oh yeah, a few very juicy cliffhangers.
~ 2 DVD [AVI Data]
Gossip Girl Season 4 (2010) Episode List: